Tuesday, September 15, 2020

ROCKIN FOO - st LP


Thanks to Zigzag Wanderer for sending in the second album to add to my rip of the first!

4 comments:

  1. Hi ... here's an obscure one for you by a guy named Jamie Carr:

    https://www91.zippyshare.com/v/1kKHH4rV/file.html

    Info: https://www.discogs.com/Jamie-Carr-Awakening/release/4321257

    I just ripped it as one, long single track. Hope that's OK.

    Was wondering if you might have seen this one:
    https://www.discogs.com/Sundance-Sundance/release/3380372

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks EW!! I will cut it up and get pic's at Discog to repost for others. I went ahead and bought that Sundance release so keep an eye out for it here at DU..your blog/my blog! Cheers Viacom

    ReplyDelete
  3. A small trivia point on the first Rockin' Foo album: the cover etching was done by Phil Hartmann, graphic designer turned comedic actor. He also did cover art for America and Firesign Theatre, among others.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say :)