Zer0_II said... I've added your blog to the Digital Meltd0wn Music Blogroll @ http://music-bloggers.blogspot.com in the Punk/Hardcore category as you requested.
It's not required in order to be listed, but if you could provide a link back to the blogroll I would be most greatful. Thanks for the great music.
MARCH 22, 2008 AT 1:14 PM MARK UNDERGROUND said... Thanks...Added you too
MARCH 22, 2008 AT 2:57 PM Anonymous said... I just found a blog full of old Finnish rock & prog & folk, lots of new wave. Check it out, says Vesatapio
http://finnishrock.blogspot.com/
MARCH 25, 2008 AT 1:43 PM MARK UNDERGROUND said... Ha!You found that too... Now you know where I got this :)
MARCH 26, 2008 AT 8:54 AM Anonymous said... Oi! Can you please re upload briard? Thanks!!!!
Zer0_II said...
ReplyDeleteI've added your blog to the Digital Meltd0wn Music Blogroll @ http://music-bloggers.blogspot.com in the Punk/Hardcore category as you requested.
It's not required in order to be listed, but if you could provide a link back to the blogroll I would be most greatful. Thanks for the great music.
MARCH 22, 2008 AT 1:14 PM
MARK UNDERGROUND said...
Thanks...Added you too
MARCH 22, 2008 AT 2:57 PM
Anonymous said...
I just found a blog full of old Finnish rock & prog & folk, lots of new wave. Check it out, says Vesatapio
http://finnishrock.blogspot.com/
MARCH 25, 2008 AT 1:43 PM
MARK UNDERGROUND said...
Ha!You found that too...
Now you know where I got this :)
MARCH 26, 2008 AT 8:54 AM
Anonymous said...
Oi! Can you please re upload briard? Thanks!!!!
JUNE 26, 2017 AT 10:20 PM