Aesop said... I have one of these. It is among my prized possessions.
JANUARY 24, 2009 AT 9:56 PM Anonymous said... I fucking love this band! This is some sick shit! -LDB
JANUARY 25, 2009 AT 4:51 AM MARK UNDERGROUND said... I probably had a bunch of these type of tapes/demos years ago. I'll bet you dare not play your prized possession Aesop ;) Damn cassettes...that little fuzzy square thing in the middle is the first thing to fall off.
JANUARY 25, 2009 AT 8:19 AM Jurko Kataklizma said... this is classic! :)
JANUARY 25, 2009 AT 9:36 AM Rich marsh said... Hi there. Please could you re-up this tape please as i can't seem to get it anywhere. Your help would be truly appreciated. Rich Bones. KTF
Aesop said...
ReplyDeleteI have one of these. It is among my prized possessions.
JANUARY 24, 2009 AT 9:56 PM
Anonymous said...
I fucking love this band! This is some sick shit!
-LDB
JANUARY 25, 2009 AT 4:51 AM
MARK UNDERGROUND said...
I probably had a bunch of these type of tapes/demos years ago.
I'll bet you dare not play your prized possession Aesop ;)
Damn cassettes...that little fuzzy square thing in the middle is the first thing to fall off.
JANUARY 25, 2009 AT 8:19 AM
Jurko Kataklizma said...
this is classic! :)
JANUARY 25, 2009 AT 9:36 AM
Rich marsh said...
Hi there. Please could you re-up this tape please as i can't seem to get it anywhere. Your help would be truly appreciated. Rich Bones. KTF
APRIL 30, 2017 AT 11:34 AM
Thanks for the tape. My gratitude knows no bounds. Rich Bones. KTF
ReplyDeletefile doesnt exist on zyppyshare server..
ReplyDelete