You are doing a public service by posting this film.
People say that another wave of grass-roots cultural dissent such as the Hardcore movement is bound to arise - but I'm still waiting, and not holding my breath. The Revolution will not be posted in segments on YouTube.
Someone should reissue this soundtracks. Awesome Circle Jerks, Fear and Black Flag stuff!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this Via (and Mark)...I was just recently wondering why I don't have a copy of this. No need to search now!
ReplyDeleteJay
Great Film. Really captures a great time in music. Wish I there, I was 1 when the film came out.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the rip of this!
ReplyDeleteA true classic!
Thanx a lot. Finally I can watch this classic. Only knew the soundtrack, yet.
ReplyDeleteSoundtrack available here: http://theeheadveins.blogspot.com/2009/12/underground-babylon.html
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a public service by posting this film.
ReplyDeletePeople say that another wave of grass-roots cultural dissent such as the Hardcore movement is bound to arise - but I'm still waiting, and not holding my breath. The Revolution will not be posted in segments on YouTube.
My 10th-Generation VHS copy thanks you, as do I!
ReplyDeleteHey There Here is working mirror : < https://bit.ly/35o91eS > Various Artists - The Decline of Western Civilization OST (1981)[PUNK_ROCK)
ReplyDeleteLink restored today!
ReplyDelete