Good work Mark and Armed and Hammered! I remember this tape from 20 years ago and now I can hear it!Viacomclosedmedown on youtube
Link doesn't seem to be working right now. Also, this was reissued on CD a few years ago, along with a lot of other BCT titles.
Doh! Link is working now. Took me 4 treis for it to load!
does any one have any info about where Future Ruins, Cultural Breakthrough and Eat the Rich were from ie. what city/state?
Wisconsin I think
cultural breakthrough was from san diego, ca. home of bct.funny seeing this stuff almost 20years later. pzdoc, c.b.
Let's hear what you have to say :)
Good work Mark and Armed and Hammered! I remember this tape from 20 years ago and now I can hear it!
ReplyDeleteViacomclosedmedown on youtube
Link doesn't seem to be working right now. Also, this was reissued on CD a few years ago, along with a lot of other BCT titles.
ReplyDeleteDoh! Link is working now. Took me 4 treis for it to load!
ReplyDeletedoes any one have any info about where Future Ruins, Cultural Breakthrough and Eat the Rich were from ie. what city/state?
ReplyDeleteWisconsin I think
ReplyDeletecultural breakthrough was from san diego, ca. home of bct.funny seeing this stuff almost 20years later. pzdoc, c.b.
ReplyDelete