Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vice Squad - Live In Lancaster,U.K. ~Video~

Punk From U.K.

40 Minute Video

Get It Here:

DU

.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, Vice Squad is always fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wierd is this. No word of a lie,last night I converted this very video from avi to dvd using that dvd flick thingy so I could see Becky on me TV. Spooky!


    Tracklist in case anyone needs it


    Out Of Reach
    Upright Citizen
    Latex Love
    Princess Paranoia
    Great Fire Of London
    Coward
    Living On Dreams
    Maid To Measure
    Rock And Roll Massacre
    You Can't But Back The Dead
    No You Dont
    Young Blood
    Scarred For Life
    Last Rockers

    Good stuff Marky. I saw em twice in 82 and haven't seen them since. Great live band though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Longy,great minds think the same lol ;)
    Thanks for the track list.

    Wish I could have had the chance to see 'em.Always loved Becky...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah beki is still hot! thanks for posting this

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice one, stand strong stand proud lp is a classic, and beki is hot lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks man , awesoem stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say :)