dear mark! I follow your blog since last year and guys like you have a great equilibrium to post some albums (reggae, punk, RAC, Oi!, HC, etc...). never mind the critics!!!!!!!! work in your style!!!!!!! please read my blog. I confess who I´m suffering with that "new media" (I preffer fanzines but we are in the XXI century)!!!!!!
Thank you Mark. It seems you have a very diverse music taste so i try with you, could you please post DAG VAG - Klassiker 2CD I´ve been searching a very long time for it. Jenny
dear mark! I follow your blog since last year and guys like you have a great equilibrium to post some albums (reggae, punk, RAC, Oi!, HC, etc...). never mind the critics!!!!!!!! work in your style!!!!!!! please read my blog. I confess who I´m suffering with that "new media" (I preffer fanzines but we are in the XXI century)!!!!!!
ReplyDeletecheers!
Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteI'll add your blog to my list.
Keep up the good work.
Cheers!
Thank you Mark. It seems you have a very diverse music taste so i try with you, could you please post DAG VAG - Klassiker 2CD
ReplyDeleteI´ve been searching a very long time for it.
Jenny
Jenny,that's available for buy.
ReplyDeleteI checked.
Sorry,you'd be better of asking over on the DU network.
We share all over there.
Danke Wilddevilman, hattes nicht auch mal für kurze Zeit einen Blog? - kommt mir so vor... ;) :D
ReplyDeleteCould someone please upload this again?
ReplyDeleteThanks in advance :)
Keep it up!
Hey,
ReplyDeletekönnte wer die 2 Alben die es hier gibt reuppen?
Greetz!
Pls Reupp.
ReplyDelete