Thanks to Count Yorga
Get It Here:
DU
.
New Link
Thanks a million to the Count and to you Mark! Been searching too long for this one...
You had a demo with Moribund Youth from Turkey here a while ago, and I wrote something about Turmoil (which they later changed their name to). Now you can download a demo from '92 with Turmoil from my site hardrockinfo.com
Is it just me or is this link not functional?
I think I fixed it ;)
Very functional indeed, THANKS.
Wow that´s my sleeve :)!Yes I found it for 25 swedish crowns:http://www.kbdrecords.com/2006/05/27/kriminella-gitarrer-36-patroner-7/Awesome record that can´t be posted enough.
Let's hear what you have to say :)
Thanks a million to the Count and to you Mark! Been searching too long for this one...
ReplyDeleteYou had a demo with Moribund Youth from Turkey here a while ago, and I wrote something about Turmoil (which they later changed their name to). Now you can download a demo from '92 with Turmoil from my site hardrockinfo.com
ReplyDeleteIs it just me or is this link not functional?
ReplyDeleteI think I fixed it ;)
ReplyDeleteVery functional indeed, THANKS.
ReplyDeleteWow that´s my sleeve :)!
ReplyDeleteYes I found it for 25 swedish crowns:
http://www.kbdrecords.com/2006/05/27/kriminella-gitarrer-36-patroner-7/
Awesome record that can´t be posted enough.