Ed Gein’s Car Is one bad mudda, so here’s some more: Dead R&Roller: http://goingthroughthemotions1.blogspot.com/search?q=Ed Posted this a while back still works! Ed Gein-It's a Shame That a Family Can Be Torn Apart By Something as Simple as a Pack of Wild Dogs
And Bernard N.A.F.Frogs (we miss you round) This Live Ed Gein: http://nuclearfarmedfuckfrogs.blogspot.com/search?q=Ed
Like the man says lets hear what you have to say....Much love goin out to you Mark. :) A. Mad Poster
Just wanted to thank Green Hulk for the Ed Gein's Car as I didn't know where to begin with this band and I trust his selections. Let him know I am one he can call friend. LOL! Viacomclosedmedown on youtube
Ed Gein’s Car Is one bad mudda, so here’s some more:
ReplyDeleteDead R&Roller: http://goingthroughthemotions1.blogspot.com/search?q=Ed
Posted this a while back still works! Ed Gein-It's a Shame That a Family Can Be Torn Apart By Something as Simple as a Pack of Wild Dogs
And Bernard N.A.F.Frogs (we miss you round) This Live Ed Gein: http://nuclearfarmedfuckfrogs.blogspot.com/search?q=Ed
Like the man says lets hear what you have to say....Much love goin out to you Mark. :) A. Mad Poster
Just wanted to thank Green Hulk for the Ed Gein's Car as I didn't know where to begin with this band and I trust his selections. Let him know I am one he can call friend. LOL!
ReplyDeleteViacomclosedmedown on youtube
Can you please please re-up this amazing slab of hc!!!
ReplyDelete