have an unhappy birthday you cunt
Happy birthday, Mark. Thanks for giving us all presents the rest of the year.
Hey cheer up bud, 45 is only 21 with 24 yrs experience!!! Besides your number one in my and many others book(s)!!! Remember that>>>Rg.
Happy birthday man! Don't feel too bad, I turned 46 last month. At least we're still punkrock and haven't given up!John
Life is good.Thanks guysBTW the cake...German Chocolate
Yeah happy (late) barfday wishes from Hackey!
Tanjyobi omedetoh=Means Japanese Happy Birthday:)
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag und guck nicht so viel TV,lol....
nazi cunt fuck you
happy birthday mark, remember the 7 seconds song, "I'm gonna stay young until I die!"
Happy belated birthday! Even the anonymus bothered to show up...DD
Happy belated, Mark!41 ain't treating me so bad; took me long enough to figure it out, ya know?Enjoy...
I'm a little late with my congrats but my very best wishes, I hope you had a great day Mark :-)BTW; I beat you to the 45 mark (he-he, good choice of word, eh?!) by ca. three months! Man, we're getting old...but NEVER, EVER too old to...RAWK'N'ROOOOOOL!!!!!!!!
Let's hear what you have to say :)
have an unhappy birthday you cunt
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Mark. Thanks for giving us all presents the rest of the year.
ReplyDeleteHey cheer up bud, 45 is only 21 with 24 yrs experience!!! Besides your number one in my and many others book(s)!!! Remember that>>>Rg.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday man! Don't feel too bad, I turned 46 last month. At least we're still punkrock and haven't given up!
ReplyDeleteJohn
Life is good.Thanks guys
ReplyDeleteBTW the cake...German Chocolate
Yeah happy (late) barfday wishes from Hackey!
ReplyDeleteTanjyobi omedetoh
ReplyDelete=Means Japanese Happy Birthday:)
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag und guck nicht so viel TV,lol....
ReplyDeletenazi cunt fuck you
ReplyDeletehappy birthday mark, remember the 7 seconds song, "I'm gonna stay young until I die!"
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! Even the anonymus bothered to show up...
ReplyDeleteDD
Happy belated, Mark!
ReplyDelete41 ain't treating me so bad; took me long enough to figure it out, ya know?
Enjoy...
I'm a little late with my congrats but my very best wishes, I hope you had a great day Mark :-)
ReplyDeleteBTW; I beat you to the 45 mark (he-he, good choice of word, eh?!) by ca. three months! Man, we're getting old...but NEVER, EVER too old to...
RAWK'N'ROOOOOOL!!!!!!!!