I HOPE THE FCC DOES NOT AFTER US BLOGS MUSIC IS FOR SHARING FUCK COPY RIGHTS THERE CHARGE PEOPLE WHO DOWN LOAD MUSIC FRO FREE 1000.OO A SONG FUCK YOU METALLICA.
Great to see all of these again, a lot of these bands were forgotten over the years when people discuss the NY scene. BTW, No Thanks is back together & gigging in Frisco from what I hear, I just got to do an email interview with them for LFR. Hope they put something out soon. Looks like Armed Citizens are back too, but I don't know if that's permanent or not.
wicked,ill be grabbing all these comps tomorrow when i get back on my pc..cheers mark
ReplyDeleteI HOPE THE FCC DOES NOT AFTER US BLOGS MUSIC IS FOR SHARING FUCK COPY RIGHTS THERE CHARGE PEOPLE WHO DOWN LOAD MUSIC FRO FREE
ReplyDelete1000.OO A SONG FUCK YOU
METALLICA.
Great to see all of these again, a lot of these bands were forgotten over the years when people discuss the NY scene. BTW, No Thanks is back together & gigging in Frisco from what I hear, I just got to do an email interview with them for LFR. Hope they put something out soon. Looks like Armed Citizens are back too, but I don't know if that's permanent or not.
ReplyDeleteAh, Cultmaniax, what language is that your speaking?
ReplyDelete