Friday, June 20, 2008

Spizzenergi - Spizz Not Dead Shock!

Spizzenergi - Spizz Not Dead Shock!
1978-1988 A decade Of Spizz History



New Wave/Punk From U.K.

Info Here:SpizzEnergi

Get It Here:(New Link)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2RCGKP4P

.

8 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Lots of good posts here - thanks!

    This one seems to need a password...or have I cocked up somewhere?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone else with a problem here?
    You need to download all parts :)
    Read the instructions on the dowload page please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mark,

    There only seemed to be one single part to dl at Badongo and the rar file I have is 49,173,113 bytes - is this the full file size?

    Thanks for your speedy answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No...I don't think that's right.
    I'm re-upping to Megaupload.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mark

    Much appreciated.

    Have you got a wants list? If so I'll see if I can fill any.

    Cheers

    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do.
    It's in the side bar.
    "My Wishes Your Wants"

    Thanks J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it really thirty years since Where's Captain Kirk was released? I am really beginning to feel old. Thanks so much for this... I think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot for sharing this...

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say :)