Monday, April 14, 2008


~More Random pictures of life in Florida~


My Ponderosa


&
Backyard

Yes,the lawn is huge & a pain in the ass to cut.But I love it...Home Sweet Home

And I'm proud of it!

~

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's alright. But trust me, Hackney is where it's at. Wanna swop?

    Did I say that our roof caved in, that we have mice and that it's on the main road as wella s next to a 24h Irish karaoke pub?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better get up on that roof and start fixin :)
    Mice?Get traps,bait them with peanut butter.
    I can't imagine Irish karaoke lol.

    Everyplace has it's problems.
    Today my water heater blew.
    Cold showers are on the menu.
    I'm getting both my bathrooms redone & just dumped 50 thousand $
    in new windows.
    A money pit.

    Swap...I don't think i could survive the weather there.I'm a bit of a lizard.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say :)