Classic Thrash metal From Germany
(I've loved this forever.A MUST HAVE!!Don't let the funny looking guys fool you.)
Get It Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0ncmxmgdwjx
.
TOTAL DESASTER !! That song is a good reason to get this.The guys look [mild sarcasm]PERFECT[/mild sarcasm].
I agree: those guys look so cool. Nevermind the music, I am downloading the recordcover!
REVENGE OF THE SATANIC POODLES!!!
Great post, haven't heard this for years.I added you to my Blog. Great site, thanks.
I'd buy this LP just for their hair!
Let's hear what you have to say :)
TOTAL DESASTER !!
ReplyDeleteThat song is a good reason to get this.
The guys look [mild sarcasm]PERFECT[/mild sarcasm].
I agree: those guys look so cool. Nevermind the music, I am downloading the recordcover!
ReplyDeleteREVENGE OF THE SATANIC POODLES!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat post, haven't heard this for years.
ReplyDeleteI added you to my Blog. Great site, thanks.
I'd buy this LP just for their hair!
ReplyDelete