I remember getting this in the mail as soon as it came out. I was pen pals and did some business with the owner of Barabbas Records.Great days and even better music :)
Yes great album. I was wandering do you have this ep by Kaaos : Valtio Tuhoaa Ei Rakenna. It's the only one I haven't heard from Kaaos, so very anxious to hear it!
Hi Anon,No I sure don't have that KAAOS ep.BUT... I do have Total Chaos which is a discography CD.It contains most if not all the songs from that Ep. I'll post it when I can. Mediafire is being bitchy today and won't let me in :(
What a CLASSIC again man, thanks
ReplyDeleteGlad you like.
ReplyDeleteI remember getting this in the mail as soon as it came out.
I was pen pals and did some business with the owner of Barabbas Records.Great days and even better music :)
Yes great album.
ReplyDeleteI was wandering do you have this ep by Kaaos :
Valtio Tuhoaa Ei Rakenna. It's the only one I haven't heard from Kaaos, so very anxious to hear it!
Hi Anon,No I sure don't have that KAAOS ep.BUT...
ReplyDeleteI do have Total Chaos which is a discography CD.It contains most if not all the songs from that Ep.
I'll post it when I can.
Mediafire is being bitchy today and won't let me in :(