GREETINGS FROM FINLAND. Your blog is really enforcing the irony that I'm actually getting most of the early Finnish stuff from the other side of the planet.
Here's a link you might like
SEKUNDA - Piikkilankamalli:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1fffm6gimxy
By the way, are you familiar with the recordings of CMX (1985-1989)? I could upload those too.
Wow,thanks.Thats great,been looking for that one for a while. I have heard a bit of CMX,not sure of how old the recordings were. Cool band.Sure,I'd love to see what you have. Thanks Saatana :)
GREETINGS FROM FINLAND. Your blog is really enforcing the irony that I'm
ReplyDeleteactually getting most of the early Finnish stuff from the other side of the planet.
Here's a link you might like
SEKUNDA - Piikkilankamalli:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1fffm6gimxy
By the way, are you familiar with the recordings of CMX (1985-1989)?
I could upload those too.
LOL
ReplyDeleteWow,thanks.Thats great,been looking for that one for a while.
I have heard a bit of CMX,not sure of how old the recordings were.
Cool band.Sure,I'd love to see what you have.
Thanks Saatana :)