Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Life [Sweden] - st CD 70

A fine suggestion from Josef (Austria) for this band called Life.
 

https://bestfile.io/en/bx9rhBfqD5KmwOA/file

7 comments:

  1. PLUM NELLY - DESCEPTIVE LINER USA 1971
    Plum Nelly is a strong album that never achieved a break through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE FABULOUS RHINESTONE - SAME US 1973
    The following FREEWHEELIN 1973 one is also good !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one from F. Rhinestone is from 1972 ( not 73).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Josef, I am planning a repost and will relabel per your suggestion. Prepare for your Mike Rabon two new vinyl for me next week to add to Kostas 5 Americans post I have changed to MP3 and renumbered the songs as chronological order Plum Nelly as well. All great stuff so thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josef, I also just added your suggestion for the Hudson Brothers post as I forgot to mention you were responsible for that post as well with the "Totally Out of Control" album that got me searching to find the other vinyl rips from youtube and struck gold with perhaps the famous Mark Hudson (per Jim's comment there) and Bill Hudson--Kate Hudson's father. THanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not so important whether i recommded it ( Hudson Brothers - the totally....). What matter is that you & others like it. I don't know the others, but i think this one is by far the best !

      Delete
    2. I had first posted only the Hollywood Situation album noting how the big hit song "So You Are A Star" seemed so eerie to me like a lost Beatles-type Winding Road song in purgatory or something.

      Delete

Let's hear what you have to say :)