Tuesday, September 8, 2026

HUDSON BROTHERS - st CD 71 w Hollywood Situation CD 74 w Totally Out Of Control LP 74 w Ba-Fa LP 75 w TV's Hudson Brothers LP 78 w Live At The Chateau FR [Ltd. Ed.] LP 78 w The Truth About Us CD 78 w Damn Those Kids LP 80 w So You Are A Star (Best Of) CD 95


REPOST and ADD ON:  I retracted my old HS vinyl rip what with most of these gotten from a youtuber U.K. driver who takes a trip with his car through the farmland for each vinyl album (some not shown on Discogs like the Live at the Chateau) so's we get a full presentation of a huge unknown top teen band in line with the not too recent Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods post from this here blog!  Not much more about them except from Portland, OR and disbanded in 1981.   Some great stuff here so have at it!  Also a big THANKS to Josef (Austria) who singled out their 'Totally Out Of Control" album I didn't have with his recent suggestion to post it.  Search his name in upper left and you will find absolute GOLD!!!

https://bestfile.io/en/wk7q170lwfu4pd5/file

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hello... Any chance to upload this Hudson Brothers gem?

    JUNE 15, 2017 AT 8:01 AM

    June 21, 2017 at 8:38 AM
    angstytimelord said...
    Haha, this really puts an age on me, but I had this album back when I was a kid. I had the BIGGEST crush on Brett Hudson, and I played the "So You Are A Star" single over & over and BEGGED my parents to get me the album -- which they finally did when I turned 10 late in 1974. Then I drove them crazy by playing the entire album over & over! It's great to be able to hear this one again after all these years! Thanks for posting it!

    June 22, 2017 at 1:53 PM
    meat tree said...
    maybe this was a british version,i've noticed a few of the tracks on other albums anyway i picked it up in a bargain bin with its very unpromising sleeve and loved the pop rock melodies and harmonies,thanks

    July 15, 2017 at 4:06 AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were always a pretty cheesy outfit, appearing on crap variety tv shows. The only thing notable about them is that one of them was married to GOldie Hawn for a time and is the father of actor Kate Hudson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats not really correct.....and NOT cheesy at all-you just don't appreciate it....Bill Hudson is Kate's father, but Mark Hudson is a big time producer working with folks like Ringo Starr, Aerosmith, Scorpions, Cher, Ozzy Osbourne, so there was WAY more notable stuff about them....not to mention the Saturday morning 'Hudson Brothers Razzle Dazzle Show'...........

      Delete
  3. funny thing about opinions (re: calling them cheesy), is that they are opinions and not statements of fact . . . . i'll stick by my opinion, "Razzle Dazzle Show" either notwithstanding or as buttress to said opinion . . .

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say :)