SCREAM - Still Screaming LP 82 w This Side Up LP 85 w Banging The Drum LP 87 w Your Choice Live Series LP 91
REPOST and ADD ON: Celebrating this week my PC number 2 all set for a lifetime of ripping so I added the Your Choice Live Series to previous posts with the new ripware. Check Discord records for the later albums as not yet caught up on them.
d. said...
ReplyDeleteHey,
Thanks for great Scream rips! I've always liked Scream, including all hard-core punky reggae tunes they did.
If you ever come across "No More Censorship" LP... I'd like to hear it again. Last time I listened to it (cca. 25 years ago) I didn't dig it as much.
Regards
August 2, 2017 at 2:43 AM
tom said...
Thanks for posting - been wanting to hear this material
August 2, 2017 at 7:43 AM
Anonymous said...
there is a re-release of "No More Censorship" LP
have fun and thanx for all the posts ...
http://plixid.com/2018/12/02/scream-nmc17-2018-mp3/
December 2, 2018 at 4:19 AM
Gracias amigo !!!
ReplyDelete