Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Frank Zappa - Hot Rats CD 69 w Overnight Sensation LP 73 w Live 10-29-74 State Farm Show Arena, Harrisburg, PA CD w Dweezil 7 82 w Framk & Moon 7 82 w Frank Zappa - Goblin Girl 7 82 w Baby Take Your Teeth Out 7 84


 REPOST Request and ADD ON:  Added the live CD and ultimate classic "Hot Rats" to the singles I had posted before with his kids mainly.  I have posted more under the Mothers tag.

LINK REPOSTED 7-18-2024 (complete w singles):  https://bestfile.io/en/oviANd3KmHQfewn/file

6 comments:

  1. Dr. Drunk said...
    Awesome stuff. Thank you! I've got 200 Motels, if you're interested. I used to have Joe's Garage. Not sure if I still do.

    MAY 18, 2015 AT 3:24 PM
    Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
    Yeah, it was the weirdest thing, I had pulled out a copy of the Lords of the New Church album not knowing if I had it in my post from before which I had so it was a double buy, but yeah then I get comment from Camarillo Brillo on that post for TLNC AND I had already pulled this album out so yeah, psychic connection there. I have a really good VHS govideo hifi tape to tape copy of 200 Motels that I have been eyeballin' lately to rip to MP4 which works for sound too.

    MAY 18, 2015 AT 4:39 PM
    Camarillo Brillo said...
    It's called karma dude!
    MAY 28, 2015 AT 6:27 PM

    jimi2770 said...
    Please,update the link.thank you.

    JULY 13, 2024 AT 2:10 AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. The singles are missing from the file (?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Frank. I saw him in Italy in the early eighties and he and his band were incredible. An amazing concert 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like corrupted file missing 7's I will bring in tomorrow and repost. Sorry for inconvenience. Hackers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's the fixed file link thanks guys: https://bestfile.io/en/oviANd3KmHQfewn/file

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, Kostas I never was fortunate enough to see Frank but being a big Dead Kennedy's fan back during the MTV censorship issues raised we all came together under Frank so I was a big fan from Cable TV, etc. watching his efforts closely. Was surprised he didn't use drugs and was an advocate against them. R.I.P. Glad you saw him!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say :)