Yes, generally I avoid the hair metal but ClassicMusic20 was hyping up his fellow Canadians here saying how much fun people at youtube were having reminiscing about this one-off wonder! From Discogs: Sheriff is an AOR/hard rock band from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, that was formed in 1979. The band split up in 1985.
Sheriff was a 'one-hit wonder' Canadian band, who had a huge hit with When I'm With You. When the band broke up, Curci & DeMarchi formed Alias (13), while Lanni & Hassel formed Frōzen Ghōst, with both groups garnering further success for the members.
Freddie Curci the singer and of their big hit song that became a hit years after its release "When I'm With You" well his wife (Lara Cody) does a lot of Anime Voice Acting and Loves talking about her husband's music career on her facebook page.
And My Father Use to Own the Vinyl back in the early 80s, before "When I'm With You" became a hit! He loves those powerhouse singers (Freddy Curci, Frankie Previte of Frankie & the Knockouts, Jimi Jamison from Survivor, Steve Perry from Journey, Lou Gramm from Foreigner, Mickey Thomas from Jefferson Starship/Starship etc.) Freddy's wife (Lara Cody) does a lot of Anime Voice Acting and Loves talking about her husband's music career on her facebook page.
ReplyDeleteGive a Shout-Out to Her (If you want?)
ReplyDelete