Wednesday, May 31, 2023

GIORGIO - Son of My Father 7 72 w st LP 77 w as Moroder - Midnight Express Sndtrk LP 78 w American Gigilo (OST) CD 80 w Cat People (OST) CD 82 w Electric Dreams LP 84


 REPOST and ADD ON:  Wow, his first seven inch hit from 1972 really rocks hard on the two songs almost like and old punk seven inch.  The album is from the same year and not quite as powerful.  I added two movie soundtracks he was involved in from CD on other blogs while also adding two soundtracks that I had ripped from vinyl to round out what I currently have.

LINK REPOSTED 2-26-2024:  https://bestfile.io/en/Cejf5GK8ACVGHm4/file

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course everybody knows "son of my father" by Chicory Tip's cover, but the real discovery here is "underdog" which is really great

Anonymous said...

All links posted above krakenfiles.com are dead. Can you reupload this post? I am a Giorgio'great fan Since I was a teen. Thank you so much Bye bye from Massi

ShareThis