Aretha Franklin - The First 12 Sides LP w I Never Loved A Man The Way I Loved You LP 67 w Aretha Arrives LP 67 w Take A Look LP 67 w Lady Soul LP 68 w Aretha Now LP 68 w Soul 69 LP w This Girl's In Love With You LP 70 w Spirit In The Dark LP 70 w Greatest Hits LP 71 w Amazing Grace 2LP 72 w Aretha's Jazz LP w Ten Years Of Gold LP w Who's Zoomin' Who LP 85 w James Brown And Aretha Franklin - Gimme Your Love w Int. EP 89
REPOST and ADD ON: A nice seller added to my order the 'Freeway of Love' EP shown on bottom with extra mixes of that great tune! Enjoy the Queen of Soul!!
WOODY said... It is really a shame that I appreciate some artists only when they have left us. Thanks also for this wonderful treasure, it is a great pleasure for me!
AUGUST 20, 2018 AT 12:56 PM Frank Miller said... Wow, this must have taken some time! Nice job, great post!
WOODY said...
ReplyDeleteIt is really a shame that I appreciate some artists only when they have left us.
Thanks also for this wonderful treasure, it is a great pleasure for me!
AUGUST 20, 2018 AT 12:56 PM
Frank Miller said...
Wow, this must have taken some time! Nice job, great post!
AUGUST 21, 2018 AT 3:52 PM
Thank you for this!!
ReplyDelete