Tuesday, September 27, 2022

JOEY TRAVOLTA - st LP 78 w I Can't Forget You LP 79 w Hold On LP 84


 REPOST Request:  John Travolta's brother!       https://krakenfiles.com/view/PAAnWHx7uf/file.html  

2 comments:

  1. ClassicMusic20 said...
    That Was Me, Thanks.

    MARCH 2, 2021 AT 3:44 PM
    Kosta said...
    wooow ! 'I Cant Forget You' was in my wanted since a long time
    and 'Hold On' i had a cd rip but this lp rip sounds much better
    thanks, very nice gift...

    this my contibute...one of the most rock oriented of my latest lp rips:
    GALE FORCE - 1978 - Two [LP>320]
    https://www.discogs.com/Gale-Force-Two/release/4227124
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/8iw8qhysl7kbful/Gale_Force_-_Two.zip/file

    MARCH 5, 2021 AT 8:35 PM
    Kosta said...
    and here is my lp rip of GALE FORCE 1977 st album (Stanton881)
    this band made just two albums:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/8iw8qhysl7kbful/Gale_Force_-_Two.zip/file

    MARCH 6, 2021 AT 12:20 PM
    angstytimelord said...
    Okay, gonna confirm that I'm a big ol' dorky dork and admit that I used to have ALL of these on vinyl back when I was in high school and college. Funny, I've never been big on John Travolta's movies (other than "Pulp Fiction"), but I've always liked Joey's music.

    MARCH 7, 2021 AT 3:19 PM
    Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
    Kosta,

    I didn't receive the first Galeforce--you only sent in the same links for 'Two' LP. Can you send the first album and I will post and credit you for the rips?

    Thanks for contributing!
    Viacom

    MARCH 8, 2021 AT 8:18 AM
    Kosta said...
    Oooops! sorry, my mixup with links,
    here the Ortofon 2M Bronze lp rip (the rip i made again after the washing of the lp)
    GALE FORCE - Gale Force (1977)
    https://mega.nz/file/vxgEFJCI#j8Y1fRTMUTCJMWoP39bQ3x5jlTnRYsD0cszqHXwYkDU

    MARCH 10, 2021 AT 8:59 PM
    purple floyd said...
    hELLO!! IS POSSIBLE REUP LINK
    THANKS IN ADVANCE.

    APRIL 4, 2021 AT 4:34 PM
    Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...
    Hi Purple Floyd,
    Joey Travolta link has been restored for you at the DU blog today!

    APRIL 6, 2021 AT 11:06 AM
    purple floyd said...
    thank you!!

    APRIL 9, 2021 AT 7:08 PM
    Anonymous said...
    Joey Travolta – I Can't Forget You lp Enlace This file does not exist., Please can i upload it again , thank you.

    MAY 2, 2022 AT 4:55 AM

    MAY 3, 2022 AT 1:43 PM
    nancyr27 said...
    JOEY TRAVOLTA - I Can't Forget You LP 79 This file does not exist

    SEPTEMBER 21, 2022 AT 1:21 PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse Me? On Joey's First Album, There's Some Skips on the tracks

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say :)