jonder said... Is that the censored album cover? The desktop speakers in your photo look like Mom's stovetop speakers!
FEBRUARY 12, 2019 AT 8:43 AM mrRadio said... Would you repost these two MAP albums? I remember them both as being excellent... and by that I mean there are no bad songs. Thank you very much.
Thanks Sergey I reposted the link to a more permanent MEGA location. I appreciate you comment and will add your name on the sidebar as blog commenter over the years. Cheers Viacom
jonder said...
ReplyDeleteIs that the censored album cover? The desktop speakers in your photo look like Mom's stovetop speakers!
FEBRUARY 12, 2019 AT 8:43 AM
mrRadio said...
Would you repost these two MAP albums?
I remember them both as being excellent...
and by that I mean there are no bad songs.
Thank you very much.
AUGUST 3, 2022 AT 7:18 PM
Wow! Awesome band, I am very glad. Excellent sound
ReplyDeleteThanks Sergey I reposted the link to a more permanent MEGA location. I appreciate you comment and will add your name on the sidebar as blog commenter over the years. Cheers Viacom
ReplyDelete