REPOST and ADD ON: This here post is for Angstytimelord per her comment last time that she lost the cassette for the 91 album and sure enough it popped up at Goodwill a few months ago! Now to find the other two mentioned in the comments and we'll ALL be golden!

Anonymous said...
ReplyDeletelink down,Please Re Up this gem plz also if you have Haunted Guitar1988 and Billy Falcon1979 thanks
APRIL 17, 2016 AT 4:59 AM
APRIL 21, 2016 AT 2:51 PM
Anonymous said...
thanks a lot Viacomclosedmedown on youtube
APRIL 21, 2016 AT 6:42 PM
angstytimelord said...
Wow, I didn't even know he'd done albums back in the early 80s! Now if I could just find a copy of Pretty Blue World to replace my lost cassette, I'd be golden!
APRIL 28, 2016 AT 12:24 PM
OH MY GOSH, THANK YOU!!!! I LOVED this album back in the day and have never replaced my original cassette copy. You just made my day! Hell, you just made my whole YEAR!
ReplyDelete