Tuesday, August 1, 2017

THE BAND OF HOLY JOY - had a mother who was proud-and look at me now EP 85 w More Tales From The City LP 87 w manic, magic, majestic LP 89 w Positively Spooked LP 90


REPOST Request:  I had originally posted this for Christmas long ago.  I forgot that I had found the first LP later so I will bring that in (dang! you guys are really helping organize the blog with some of these requests...HANX!!)  Also I am connected in their facebook group and apparently they released a newer record and have toured.  Got to say the song 'Mad Dot' is my favorite...gives me that Dr. Phibes tip!
Link 1 of 2:  http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/pjy7yXgN/file.html
Link 2 of 2:  New Link w 85 EP added:  http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/XzHSnSfd/file.html

3 comments:

Kai said...

Seems there only is one active link while the other two are missing, can you take a look?
Thanks a lot for posting this.

m_s.photo said...

Man, you're GOOD. Thanks very much for all these. It's been a while since I've hear anything from these guys but I was impressed with a video I saw from them many years ago.

m_s.photo said...

Dang. Do you have the first two parts of this? You mentioned posting it some time ago but I can't find any reference to it.

ShareThis