John The Punk said... Dude! I love this album. Been looking for a digital copy! Saw these guys at a house party here in Iowa forever ago. Speaking of Iowa, thanx also for STICKDOG.
JULY 17, 2014 AT 1:19 AM Anonymous said... Thanks, rare to see anything by this band, only have a demo and a EP
JULY 25, 2014 AT 9:08 AM montysmusic said... Hi is there any chance in uploading this album again please thanks
John The Punk said...
ReplyDeleteDude! I love this album. Been looking for a digital copy! Saw these guys at a house party here in Iowa forever ago. Speaking of Iowa, thanx also for STICKDOG.
JULY 17, 2014 AT 1:19 AM
Anonymous said...
Thanks, rare to see anything by this band, only have a demo and a EP
JULY 25, 2014 AT 9:08 AM
montysmusic said...
Hi is there any chance in uploading this album again please thanks
APRIL 21, 2017 AT 5:19 AM
Thank you for these re-uploads dear friend-have a nice weekend :)
ReplyDeleteHi could you re upload this album please. I've tried the latest link, but Zippyshare says 'File not found on this server' (3/5/2015).
ReplyDeleteThank you very much.
Barry
Hey there - Like the other guy (above) could I also request this for a re-up as the link does not work. Thanks a lot.
ReplyDelete