Glad to see you back Jay. Always liked this Death Sentence and the one out of Vancouver, BC. I've been thinking of posting their two LPs as of late, maybe I'll go ahead and do that. Again Great to see ya posting again.Cheers,Brian Guy
Thanks, Brian. I'm still here, just been busy with life. I haven't had much time to even listen to music. Hoping to get back on track here soon.
ryk48 link is restored!
Thank you for the re-up. Ryk.
Let's hear what you have to say :)
Glad to see you back Jay. Always liked this Death Sentence and the one out of Vancouver, BC. I've been thinking of posting their two LPs as of late, maybe I'll go ahead and do that. Again Great to see ya posting again.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Brian Guy
Thanks, Brian. I'm still here, just been busy with life. I haven't had much time to even listen to music. Hoping to get back on track here soon.
ReplyDeleteryk48 link is restored!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the re-up. Ryk.
ReplyDelete