Cool. Missed this one. Thanks.
Bandname.... albumcover.... what can i say more than pure awesomeness
Love this record. I thought I posted it already, but I guess I meant to and forgot. Either way, good stuff.
Really great tracks. I have always been a big HR fan even seen him a few times here in au.have you seen this?Henrietta Collins: Snuggle Noteshttp://gettinggaywithrecords.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/hr_driveby_snuggle.jpg
Glad that everyone enjoyed this. I have to admit that I am also a big Henry Rollins fan. Gary F., I'll have to check out that link.Cheers,Brian Guy
Let's hear what you have to say :)
Cool. Missed this one. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteCool. Missed this one. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteBandname.... albumcover.... what can i say more than pure awesomeness
ReplyDeleteLove this record. I thought I posted it already, but I guess I meant to and forgot. Either way, good stuff.
ReplyDeleteReally great tracks. I have always been a big HR fan even seen him a few times here in au.
ReplyDeletehave you seen this?
Henrietta Collins: Snuggle Notes
http://gettinggaywithrecords.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/hr_driveby_snuggle.jpg
Glad that everyone enjoyed this. I have to admit that I am also a big Henry Rollins fan. Gary F., I'll have to check out that link.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Brian Guy