Saturday, September 11, 2010

Oi Polloi - Guilty 7''

Punk from Scotland
RR01 was released by Ruptured ambitions in 1994

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for these Oi Polloi posts, I had forgotten that I enjoyed listening to them and from my "Gorm" heritage near Scotland a welcome nearby location to my interests. Got some time to kill here at my place in this Swedish backround of a town Northfield before the historic Jesse James gun battle reanactment at the bank downtown in an hour--high noon, lol-around the corner but alas outside. I used to have my toy guns and holtster as a youngster so this type of event appeals to me...real gun play

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounded like you where on drugs at first. Jesse James making cowboy roleplaying. Sounds like i am missin something there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right Bernardo, the role playing game is a bankrobbery that went askew because a teller said no to a bully, and the James Gang was no more. Two weeks later another small town festival is where he ran to in the two weeks after the 1876 Centennial Days.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say :)