awesome post, searchin' for this such a fucking long time. this is the problem with limited editions, if you missed one then you screwed up. love your blog guys, you did a good & great job..
I have forgotten how good actually Dream Police were. I also dig Skating On Thin Ice from that Life Is A Joke compilation. Do you guys have anything more from them that you can post - would be great!
Thanks alot! Great Artless songs.
ReplyDeleteDD
awesome post, searchin' for this such a fucking long time. this is the problem with limited editions, if you missed one then you screwed up. love your blog guys, you did a good & great job..
ReplyDeleteYes, this was (is) a good compilation, can't wait to listen to it again. Thanks
ReplyDeleteI have forgotten how good actually Dream Police were. I also dig Skating On Thin Ice from that Life Is A Joke compilation. Do you guys have anything more from them that you can post - would be great!
ReplyDeleteThanks again!
DD
Thanks WDW, i am at it already!
ReplyDeleteDD