Special thanks to Capitalicide
Get It Here:
sharebee
Or Here:
Part 1
Part 2
.
Thanks for this looks great. Do you have any more of Bastardator's stuff?Toxic Holocaust are killer. I really dig the album Evil Never Dies:http://www.mediafire.com/?oa0ypsnzicw
Re-upload please...
Yeaaah, re-up plz everybody guys
Dear klaus and splattyfication,I cant find it but no surprise as I didn't join the blig until later and Mark is not participating any more maybe his myspace but i dont have that either.Victor von Viacomcmdoyt
Let's hear what you have to say :)
Thanks for this looks great. Do you have any more of Bastardator's stuff?
ReplyDeleteToxic Holocaust are killer. I really dig the album Evil Never Dies:
http://www.mediafire.com/?oa0ypsnzicw
Re-upload please...
ReplyDeleteYeaaah, re-up plz everybody guys
ReplyDeleteDear klaus and splattyfication,
ReplyDeleteI cant find it but no surprise as I didn't join the blig until later and Mark is not participating any more maybe his myspace but i dont have that either.
Victor von Viacomcmdoyt