V/A - Birth Of Trojan - Duke Reid Rocksteady 1967 (Rare)
Reggae/Ska/Rocksteady From Jamaica
Phyllis Dillon/ Tommy McCook & The Supersonics/Dobby Dobson/ Duke Reid's All Stars/Roland Alpho/ Tony & Dennis/The Three Tops/ Alton Ellis/The Jamaicans/Oliver St. Patrick
I need to DL this one right when I get home. At work on the work comp. Thanks for the great shit that keeps on coming. I haven't been able to upload anything lately...due to my shitty sattelite connection. Takes me 15 to 45 minutes to DL shit.
Thank you sir! Cold outside, but this is keeping me warm inside.
ReplyDeleteGlad to keep ya warm.
ReplyDeleteToast a spliff for me ;)
I need to DL this one right when I get home. At work on the work comp. Thanks for the great shit that keeps on coming. I haven't been able to upload anything lately...due to my shitty sattelite connection. Takes me 15 to 45 minutes to DL shit.
ReplyDelete