Thanks to Charged'82
Get It Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zdlngwqniow
.
I was penpal with 1 of the guys in this Turkish band, and they wasen't too happy about this demo (which is the only 1 I don't have). They later on changed the name to TURMOIL and became a lot better. Maybe I should rip some of that shit for you?
I would love to hear it:>}Viacomclosedmedown on youtube
Yeah Blom,I'd like to hear too ;)
Let's hear what you have to say :)
I was penpal with 1 of the guys in this Turkish band, and they wasen't too happy about this demo (which is the only 1 I don't have). They later on changed the name to TURMOIL and became a lot better. Maybe I should rip some of that shit for you?
ReplyDeleteI would love to hear it:>}
ReplyDeleteViacomclosedmedown on youtube
Yeah Blom,I'd like to hear too ;)
ReplyDelete