Thanks to Viacomclosedmedown on youtube
Get It Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nh3yjzkj4vz
.
the record was put out in West Germany so I don't think this band is from the U.S.A. but maybe. early eights obscuro hardcore.
The guys were definitely from Germany. As far as i know there are two more 7"s out, one with Gnä Gnä from Switzerland and another 7" that came out in the UK. Late 80s ... 86/87
Mark,So's ya know, this here ole' band is frum Germany man.Thanks,Patrico
Yeah,I got ya'll...you guys are funny
Let's hear what you have to say :)
the record was put out in West Germany so I don't think this band is from the U.S.A. but maybe. early eights obscuro hardcore.
ReplyDeleteThe guys were definitely from Germany. As far as i know there are two more 7"s out, one with Gnä Gnä from Switzerland and another 7" that came out in the UK. Late 80s ... 86/87
ReplyDeleteMark,
ReplyDeleteSo's ya know, this here ole' band is frum Germany man.
Thanks,
Patrico
Yeah,I got ya'll...
ReplyDeleteyou guys are funny