I like Fortress but not their politics. Destroyer 666 is a great death/thrash/black metal band from Melbourne. I posted a few things by them on my spot, know you ain't real big on metal these days but they are exceptional. This record is just a little corny for me. If you were to post the first Fortress album I'd be stoked. I would dl it, and I'd leave you a comment in Greek telling you what a racist shit bag you are for posting it.
Members of Fortress and Destroyer 666. This album isn't as good as anything from either of those bands.
ReplyDelete....I liked it.
ReplyDeleteI guess I suck.
In taste at least lol.
Don't think I ever heard Destroyer 666.
Fortress stuff is great but..ya know...way racial.
I like Fortress but not their politics. Destroyer 666 is a great death/thrash/black metal band from Melbourne. I posted a few things by them on my spot, know you ain't real big on metal these days but they are exceptional. This record is just a little corny for me. If you were to post the first Fortress album I'd be stoked. I would dl it, and I'd leave you a comment in Greek telling you what a racist shit bag you are for posting it.
ReplyDeleteLMAO
ReplyDelete