If this is the same band from the Wisconsin area, then I saw them open for the Asexuals in the basement of a dorm at University of Florida back in 1986.
I apologize to you folks for putting you through the tape whine for the first half of the Crustunes tape from my rip. Here is the Beer City re-release from 1997 with no whine but I still think my In Yuk Park is better than this. It also includes Hammer Down from 1996: http://www.mediafire.com/?tl2vjnntydz My friend from Milwaukee who introduced me to 'em said they once destroyed a record store from battering away at it during a show. Viacomclosedmedown on youtube
If this is the same band from the Wisconsin area, then I saw them open for the Asexuals in the basement of a dorm at University of Florida back in 1986.
ReplyDeleteOne and the same ;)
ReplyDeleteI apologize to you folks for putting you through the tape whine for the first half of the Crustunes tape from my rip. Here is the Beer City re-release from 1997 with no whine but I still think my In Yuk Park is better than this. It also includes Hammer Down from 1996: http://www.mediafire.com/?tl2vjnntydz
ReplyDeleteMy friend from Milwaukee who introduced me to 'em said they once destroyed a record store from battering away at it during a show.
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube
Is it possible for you to post this again? I don't care about the tape whine :)...
ReplyDelete