I need your help :Dcan you help my with finding two old records from germany.. maybe you also got them I dunnoV/A: Die Deutschen kommen 2andTriebtäter: Für die EwigkeitI hope I can ask for help here ... on my own I would never find emcheers!
Added to the list Baba :)
thanks =)
I could help you out with the Für Die Ewigkeit EP ! Are you sure you want to have die Deutschen Kommen 2 ? This is a Nazi Compilation.
Let's hear what you have to say :)
I need your help :D
ReplyDeletecan you help my with finding two old records from germany.. maybe you also got them I dunno
V/A: Die Deutschen kommen 2
and
Triebtäter: Für die Ewigkeit
I hope I can ask for help here ... on my own I would never find em
cheers!
Added to the list Baba :)
ReplyDeletethanks =)
ReplyDeleteI could help you out with the Für Die Ewigkeit EP ! Are you sure you want to have die Deutschen Kommen 2 ? This is a Nazi Compilation.
ReplyDelete