Excellent choice! Always loved this band since I heard their hit, Papa's got a brand new pigbag... Fisrt LP (Dr Heckle & Mr Jive) is great too. Thanks a lot! Fernando :)
Well I commented before downloading and trying to open the file... I can't open it, anybody with same problem? It's a big wmv file or something strange in there. Well, anyway, these thing happen, thanks in any case. And you're killing me Mark w/ your great posts! You post much faster than I download, I'm totally KO'd, LOL. Fernando ;)
Excellent choice! Always loved this band since I heard their hit, Papa's got a brand new pigbag... Fisrt LP (Dr Heckle & Mr Jive) is great too.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot!
Fernando :)
Well I commented before downloading and trying to open the file... I can't open it, anybody with same problem? It's a big wmv file or something strange in there.
ReplyDeleteWell, anyway, these thing happen, thanks in any case. And you're killing me Mark w/ your great posts! You post much faster than I download, I'm totally KO'd, LOL.
Fernando ;)
what is the pass for rar?
ReplyDeleteNo password
ReplyDelete