Reggae/Dub From Jamaica
(Classic.)Info Here:Lee Perry
Get It Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mzzkhfztjxu
.
Great cover! Whatever happened to cover art?
It is a pretty cool cover.Obviously comic book style.The worst covers always have the bands mugs...
Wow Thanx.I like dub!
Me too.Maybe some Mikey Dread soon.Any requests?
requestCreation Rebel"Rebel Vibrations""Starship Africa""Dub From Creation"NEW AGE STEPPERS"Foundation Steppers""Action Battlefield"VA - On-U Sound Crash Adrian Sherwood"Becoming a Cliche/Dub Cliche"
Very cool Mr Cool Fool.I've never had a reggae request.I think I can handle that ;)Comin' up!!
Let's hear what you have to say :)
Great cover! Whatever happened to cover art?
ReplyDeleteIt is a pretty cool cover.Obviously comic book style.
ReplyDeleteThe worst covers always have the bands mugs...
Wow Thanx.
ReplyDeleteI like dub!
Me too.Maybe some Mikey Dread soon.
ReplyDeleteAny requests?
request
ReplyDeleteCreation Rebel
"Rebel Vibrations"
"Starship Africa"
"Dub From Creation"
NEW AGE STEPPERS
"Foundation Steppers"
"Action Battlefield"
VA - On-U Sound Crash
Adrian Sherwood
"Becoming a Cliche/Dub Cliche"
Very cool Mr Cool Fool.
ReplyDeleteI've never had a reggae request.
I think I can handle that ;)
Comin' up!!