Classic Reggae From Jamaica
Get It Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?rb9yemggqfb
.
Generally I hate reggae, but I make the exception for this one and a few early Upsetters records. Oh and Eek-a-Mouse, that dude's nuts.
lol,your too metal ;)At least you recognize a classic.Have you ever heard "Tiger".I like the dancehall stylee too.
Thanks!! A classic yeah. Those sounds the Upsetter did in the 2nd half of the 70's are pure psychedelia! Cheers, Fernando :)
thanks for posting this, always wanted to hear it from the quality of the title track
Let's hear what you have to say :)
Generally I hate reggae, but I make the exception for this one and a few early Upsetters records. Oh and Eek-a-Mouse, that dude's nuts.
ReplyDeletelol,your too metal ;)
ReplyDeleteAt least you recognize a classic.
Have you ever heard "Tiger".
I like the dancehall stylee too.
Thanks!! A classic yeah. Those sounds the Upsetter did in the 2nd half of the 70's are pure psychedelia! Cheers,
ReplyDeleteFernando :)
thanks for posting this, always wanted to hear it from the quality of the title track
ReplyDelete