Punk From Finland
Get It Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0nmhjtubxz9
.
"Freethinker" he he he...My friend showed me a recent Pelle Miljoona DVD from a reunion show. It was pretty rad. Pelle's such a hippierocker. Driving a motorcycle too!And of course they're on the Bloodstains across Finland comp...Talking of which I STRONGLY recommend this one:http://rideyourpony-twighlightzone.blogspot.com/2007/12/bertil-once-again-many-thanks-ryp-for.html
Freethinker = Open mind :)Very cool Slobo,thanks for pointing that one out to me!
Check outhttp://finnishrock.blogspot.com/especially Hurriganes
Hurriganes rulez. The singer is actually interviewed briefly in that Pelle M DVD I mentioned - saying something about how to get laid...LOL!
Thanks Terska,I had heard of them but never heard them.The Roadrunner album rocks!
Let's hear what you have to say :)
"Freethinker" he he he...
ReplyDeleteMy friend showed me a recent Pelle Miljoona DVD from a reunion show. It was pretty rad. Pelle's such a hippierocker. Driving a motorcycle too!
And of course they're on the Bloodstains across Finland comp...
Talking of which I STRONGLY recommend this one:
http://rideyourpony-twighlightzone.blogspot.com/2007/12/bertil-once-again-many-thanks-ryp-for.html
Freethinker = Open mind :)
ReplyDeleteVery cool Slobo,thanks for pointing that one out to me!
Check out
ReplyDeletehttp://finnishrock.blogspot.com/
especially Hurriganes
Hurriganes rulez. The singer is actually interviewed briefly in that Pelle M DVD I mentioned - saying something about how to get laid...LOL!
ReplyDeleteThanks Terska,I had heard of them but never heard them.
ReplyDeleteThe Roadrunner album rocks!