Friday, April 4, 2008

KREATOR - Endless Pain

KREATOR - Endless Pain



Thrash Metal From Germany

(This is the album that started my interest in Metal.I got it from a distributor before it came out (Pre-release).The distributor knew my taste for H/C and thought I may like it.Was he ever right.Forever a classic.)

Get It Here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zcgbhozdjwo

.

Have A Wild Weekend!

.

4 comments:

  1. Papst,I didn't know.Movie or Documentary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. documentary (well, sort of) called THRASH IN ESSEN (ESSEN = their hometown) saw this as a youngster on german tv way back before everybody had a vcr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. precisely it was called Thrash in Altenessen. It´s I think from 1990 or 1989. It features a few Livefootage and interviews zhe Band with friends and familiy. primarily it is a documentary about youth wasting time in a industial city where you can get no more work. You can see there the connection to the local Punkscene, which explains their HC Edge in the music.

    MB

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say :)