Tuesday, March 25, 2008

VOIVOD - Rrröööaaarrr

VOIVOD - Rrröööaaarrr


Classic Hardcore Thrash Metal From Canada
(Another one of my Metal influences & such a great album)
Get It Here:
.

2 comments:

  1. Hello again Bro!

    Bloody hell, Voivod is great, I like this band (since always) from the ancient Thrash era. Belle Époque of the fanzine and interchange tapes.

    Voivoooooood!!!

    I'm a paranoid
    The wine of blood
    I'm a crazy god
    The ferocious dog....


    ....an other really great sound:

    from Lithuanian female band (punk hardcore and others armonies):



    http://zimbabwe.hardcore.lt/bio.html

    It is possible to download their music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilberto my friend!
    Hope all is well with you.

    Thanx for the link...Interesting!

    I agree,Voivod is awesome.The albums that followed this were pretty DAMN good too.
    I may post them :)
    To me...This is hardcore.Not so different from Punk Hardcore.
    To me...The same.
    The real thing,not a copy or something with the silly genre nicknames (i still can't figure out the "grind" thing" lol).

    I live still in the '80's :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say :)