on distortminds blog i found this:http://www.4shared.com/file/29821953/43c7e8c3/Disclose_-_Selfish_Split_EP.htmlfrieda
Alright!Hey thanks for that Frieda ;)
the SELFISH / DISCLOSE split 7" is posted on my blog! but as you took this cover from there you may already know that!
Thanks for pointing that out.No,I didn't know.I got the cover from a spanish forum.
so someone else took it from my blog! my cover got lost somewhen somewhere so I just xeroxed the cover of a friends cd that´s why there´s a white stripe on top of it! anyway you do a good job with your blog!
Thanks Papst :)
I have a lot more of SELFISH (on vinyl) but also have them on MP3Including that split LPCheersVitor Kontravitor.kontradiction@gmail.com
Let's hear what you have to say :)
on distortminds blog i found this:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.4shared.com/file/29821953/43c7e8c3/Disclose_-_Selfish_Split_EP.html
frieda
Alright!
ReplyDeleteHey thanks for that Frieda ;)
the SELFISH / DISCLOSE split 7" is posted on my blog! but as you took this cover from there you may already know that!
ReplyDeleteThanks for pointing that out.
ReplyDeleteNo,I didn't know.
I got the cover from a spanish forum.
so someone else took it from my blog! my cover got lost somewhen somewhere so I just xeroxed the cover of a friends cd that´s why there´s a white stripe on top of it! anyway you do a good job with your blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks Papst :)
ReplyDeleteI have a lot more of SELFISH (on vinyl) but also have them on MP3
ReplyDeleteIncluding that split LP
Cheers
Vitor Kontra
vitor.kontradiction@gmail.com