Tuesday, April 13, 2021

BREAD - On The Waters LP 70 w The Best Of Bread LP 73 w ANTHOLOGY OF CD 85




REPOST and ADD ON:  What do ya know, after posting the CD last week or so, the exact same vinyl of greatest hits my mom bought appears to me at Goodwill on lunch break in minty condition!  No surprise as it was very popular back then per EW's comment.  Had to have the song not on CD, MOTHER FREEDOM as it was a glaring omission in my eyes.  Here's to the caring mothers!

LINK REPOSTED 3-11-2024:  https://bestfile.io/NdpXUOPdaH1rzUE/file

3 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

EW said...
Whenever I hear a Bread song like "Make It With You" I think of eating lunch in my mom's kitchen and the radio playing in the background. I used to think it was cheesy stuff ... now, I hear my childhood.

MARCH 30, 2021 AT 10:18 AM

mrRadio said...

The structure and instrumentation on literally any Bread tune is first rate.
Please put this back up and Thanks

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

mrRadio said...
For the record... ALL the Bread and David Gates solo records are well worthwhile. I found and bought the 1st Bread album in a department store cut-out bin for 69¢ after reading the back cover, before they had any hits and not knowing anything about them. Couldn't believe my luck with that one after I listened at home. The music only got better from there. They weren't all soft rock either. Composition, melodies and harmonies were phenomenal with top production values. You will here it on the LPs. One of the 70s absolute best bands in my opinion for consistently great tunes.
Please put this one back up and Thanks VCMD

MARCH 4, 2024 AT 11:32 PM

ShareThis