Thursday, May 28, 2020

DEPO PROVERA - Totally Useless LP 86 w Liquid Personality 7 89


REPOST and NEW RIP:  Just ripped the album for the first time last night.  Before I had posted a cassette rip that kind of sucked.  I used to play this as loud as I could in my bed room at the folk's house along with my other 'loudest' vinyl like Rapeman's Dutch Courage, 45 Grave's Partytime EP, Rapeman's Steak and Black Onions, Agent Orange's Living in Darkness to name a few of my loudest vinyl.  I have had this over a year and it hit the spot this week for sure.  From Green Bay, WI.  Gotta say the singer sure sounds like Bill Paxton (R.I.P.) a little bit.
LINK RESTORED 6-9-2020
https://gofile.io/d/4pqrYb

5 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Anonymous said...
This band is from all places..Green Bay, Wisconsin. Great.another Erik Estrada tribute song. Zheese! Anybody got a cover on this one will save me the regular search on E-bay. Winks an' Knods:>}

September 6, 2017 at 9:52 AM Delete
Anonymous vonhell said...
a classic ? alright ,i get it ,never heard of 'em before but im gonna trust you ,thank you very much !

November 17, 2017 at 1:57 PM Delete

Anonymous said...

Thanks for everything you are posting but I just cannot figure out how to get anything from Zippyshare, I never get past all of the pop ups to the link. I have been having the best luck with Mediafire and Mega.NZ. I know when I see a Zippyshare link it's useless to try and I may even get a virus.

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

I felt the same until a friend told me as soon as the Zippyshare page opens, simply click the download button 3 times in a row and that will get your downloader to open in lower left of your browser. TOR browser will overcome blockages in Europe.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I will try your idea.

Mr_Crass said...

Rev. Norb from Boris the Sprinkler played in Depo Provera at one time.

ShareThis