Wednesday, February 26, 2020

DARK SHADOWS - The Robert Cobert Orch. featuring. Jonathan (Barnabas) Frid and David (Quentin) Selby LP 69


This repost is to commemorate a huge talent when it comes to music in general in my humble opinion:  Bob Cobert who just died at 95 years old.  Here are more details:  https://variety.com/2020/music/news/bob-cobert-dead-dies-dark-shadows-winds-of-war-1203512992/   I know his music best from Price is Right game show first of all but in a more special way from the title theme of the old Kolchak-Nightstalker TV series I used to watch with my dad--a late school night once a week exception- as well as the excellent Dark Shadows reboot series music from 1991 that unfortunately got cut way too short because of the Gulf War.  The DVD boxset has been a favorite while back in MN and specifically for the moody music.  Will be missed.
double link:  https://mega.nz/#!CQtDSZqY!wSDXhkQ3R4YWru05KBvncbR_ikRmT0_J_ngDlDrh28k
triple link:  https://www73.zippyshare.com/v/DGhgrIo4/file.html

5 comments:

docart420 said...

link does not seem to work?

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Sorry tiny little kiddo but link shows up when I try it.

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Thanks docart420 my bad! Just add (.RAR) as somehow the file name got truncated.

I will put another link from zippyshare and redo with .rar added

docart420 said...

Thank you so much! for this and so may other absolutely unique treasures you have furnished us with !!!

angstytimelord said...

I have this cd and I LOVE it! I'm a MAJOR "Dark Shadows" fanatic. Barnabas Collins (the character) was my first-ever crush when I was 5 years old (yeah, I was a strange child). This music brings back some great memories every time I listen to it!

ShareThis