Tuesday, January 14, 2020

BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST - Everyone Is Everybody Else LP 74 w OCTOBERON LP 76


PLEASE SEARCH ABOVE FOR MORE and ADD ON:  I ripped both of these--just forgot to take a cover shot of the early one.  Great stuff.  Went back to my old ripping formula of 29% line-in volume as I had left the circular rips this year at the elliptical higher level of 74%.  You see, with my old circular needle the S-120 that I did all rips before this year with I used 29% but slowly a couple years ago tried chasing more frequencies by going up to 40% maximum I would use with circular.  Then the new elliptical this year the Ortofon rating went down from 10 mV to 8 mV so I naturally increased the volume on that one to 74% where the background fuzz starts.  So all rips this week on circular and by turning down the line-in I could hear as I played on the turntable the treble farts and underlying static sounds that I was cutting out and not hearing at the same time in my recording speakers.  It allows the middle trebles now to be louder and just a better sound overall.  Try it..
SONG SPLICE FIXED 1-22-2020:  https://www119.zippyshare.com/v/XzUkLaqW/file.html

No comments:

ShareThis